segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

Enquanto não passa

Kravitz se expressa por mim...



Life is just a lonely highway
I'm out here on the open road
I'm old enough to see behind me
But young enough to feel my soul

I don't wanna lose you baby
And I don't wanna be alone
Don't wanna live my days without you
But for now I've got to be without you

I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But then I think of lovin'
And I just can't get you off of my mind

Babe can't you see
That this is killing me

I don't want to push you baby
And I don't want you to be told
It's just that I can't breathe without you
Feels like I'm gonna lose control

I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But when it comes to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah

Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope?

Tell me baby, yeah
What are the rules the reasons and the do's and dont's?
Yeah

Tell me baby, yeah
What do you feel inside?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário